WELCOME TO THE YAAKRANTI

SERVICE LIST

In Yaakranti platform, there are the three service list, you can choice your interest in that area's to implement your's idea's.

Complete Entrepreneur: -



Our project your benefit on every project, you set the timeline yourself and if done project on time, project will based on ““Award money” (New Product Development) where 40 % will get after the completion of project, remaining 60% gets when the product comes in the market in form of successful product, here is a one biggest benefit on the production of product sell in a year which is called “ Royalty System”.

ASK THE EXPERT

Semi Entrepreneur :-



A semi-entrepreneur is a business you could start and run while still maintaining a job or other obligation. It ownership typically requires 10 to 15 hours a week of time investment once it’s up and running. Basically, it’s a business concept individuals can start. on the side while they have another job in the mix, as opposed to a full-time business, which requires your full-time effort and wouldn’t allow for you to do something else in addition.

ASK THE EXPERT

Intra Entrepreneur : -



An Intra-entrepreneur is an official employee of the firm that is being trained to the job he/she was originally hired for. Literally an employee in training. Typically a lot firms will have a trainee period (2-3 months) where the person is still being evaluated after which an official decision to hire on a permanent basis is made. It is often used as an insurance measure by companies.

ASK THE EXPERT

OUR TEAM:-

There are three member which is work with our organigation some inovative idea's with the diffrent service.

Rachna kumari


Desigining and Development
R & D TEAM

In IT field, You have proved to be a motivating team leader as well, and we appreciate you for your diligence and enthusiasm. By single handedly managing the tough project yourself .

PIN2 KUMAR


DOT NET DEVELOPER
R & D TEAM

As a fresher he has doing a great job in IT department, within a month deploying a new product development software ,where employee’s can see his/her royalty and award appraisal in project development.

PAWAN JADAUN


ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS
R & D TEAM

We would like to appreciate your good work and the endless hours of service that you have dedicated to our company. You have all those affluence which accolades in a good and honest

OUR TOOLS

Lathe,Grinding machines,Planer,Shear (sheet metal),Milling machine,Screw machines,Hone,Hobbing machine,Broaching machine, NI Elvis,3d printer etc.

BMI 1.0,BMI 2.O, SMART BMI, AUTO MICROSCOPE,TV SLIDE, AIR PURIFIER, PDMS,NPD(WEB APPLICATION)

MOBILE LAB, STATIC LAB, LaBike, BMI.

2500 +
Clients

CONTACT US

You can register yourself in following form, we will contact you shortly.

Our Location


Head Office:-

Plot No:-424, CMR Building,

Near Govt. Primary School

Metro Pillar No-138,Ghitorani

New Delhi- 110030

Email: info@yaakranti.com

Social Conectivity